2011年8月15日星期一

Great zoomleable canon lens mug

The cup is in a box that looks like a box camera lens faith, with the exception of the sentence Lenscup on the page. Definitely a nice gesture if the glass is given as a gift. The cup itself looks good true to a point that if I do not know it was a cut that could bring light and throw it in my camera bag.

The inside of the shell is made of metal to keep the hot drink, but the exterior is made of plastic, like a conventional camera lens. The switch AF / MF is moved forwards and backwards, and the lens of the Cup as a conventional zoom lens, however, the goal is not to stay long, while the cup is filled with liquid.

I work from home, so drink do not travel much. I took the cup of coffee with me in adventures in recent weeks and he drank while I was working in a cafe. At least once a week someone stopped me to ask where the toilet and a discussion on C is certainly a topic of conversation and a quick way to make friends.

If you are looking for something to take with you is Canon Cup in the cup holder of my car, and if I had a drink at home with me, he has to keep a good job of heat. But the 12 ounces, not only for what you bring to a large amount of liquid.

A LensMug my Canon zoom version is $ 24, a bit pricey for the Cup, but worth every penny a big fan of photography costs. www.ebox365.com also has some cheaper options, and a few large (and expensive) and thermos.

What do you think? Could you carry around one of these cuts?





没有评论:

发表评论