2011年12月27日星期二

Canon zoomable lens mug –the king of canon lens mug


Before I have introduce plenty of lens mug ,today I will introduce the newest canon lens mug-canon 24-70 zoomable lens mug ,it’s the first canon lens mug can zoomable ,whats more ,the perfect detail ,the good prevent leak design ,you cant identify when its stand by the really canon lens.



Whats really and whats no?
The lens itself is pretty awesome. Here are a few specs of the mug:
  Zoom rings and rubber-grip focus which actually zooms!
  Plastic body with stainless steel interior
  Lens-cap lid(screwtop lid)
  Functional AF/MF switch
The quality of the plastic is very well made and it has a solid and sturdy feel to it. The zoom is pretty cool since no other lens mug I have seen actually zooms. I don’t think I am going to be zooming my mug while drinking my coffee but its still a fun little benefit and could be a great way to trick your friends into thinking its a real lens as you pour coffee into it. The top is a screw top so this works well as a travel mug also, although they are pretty beefy so might not fit into a cupholder depending on your car. The attention to detail is also really good, the other lens I have is a good replica but this one has a little more detail that makes it even more realistic. For example the red ring around the top of the lens that shows its a Canon L lens is an actual separate piece of plastic not just painted on like other lenses I have seen. Its a small difference but really helps it to have an authentic look.


























King of canon mug-24-70 camera lens mug
Capacity
300ml
stainless steel
outlet
X
button switchable
screw lid
ZOOMABLE
Bag



没有评论:

发表评论